I am happy to report that I was selected to speak again at the European BILT conference this year in Ljubjana, Slovenia. The plan is to bring my family as well... continuing the tradition of conference + vacation-crazy-busy-fun! For more on the family fun part,  you can read a post I wrote for the RTC blog back in 2014: RTC Family Vacation – An Attendee’s Letter.

Sessions selected:
  • Dynamic Energy Optimization with Autodesk Revit and Insight
  • Revit MEP Remodels and Alternates; Hands On
  • A Multi-Disciplinary Design Firm’s Journey to Embrace Early Stage Energy 
Session on reserve:
  • Practical Applications of VR/AR in Architecture
Here is a photo of my lab session from last year in Denmark...


And if that is not exciting enough, Carl Storms has now officially been selected to speak at all...
Read more »

0 Comments